I have been trying to collect together posts which responded to our collective learning work which has been showcased in the mooc last week. Here are some interesting posts I found and links to comments (where appropriate):
- http://markusmind.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/struggle-to-progress/ (commented)
- http://idstuff.blogspot.com/2011/10/do-we-need-to-know-one-another-when.html (commented)
- http://brainysmurf1234.wordpress.com/2011/10/11/the-5-cs-consume-connect-create-contribute-and-commit/ (commented)
- http://edtech-insights.blogspot.com/2011/10/collective-learning-explained.html (commented)
- http://silenceandvoice.com/archives/2011/10/04/initial-reaction-to-little-by-littlejohn-collective-learning-change11/ (commented)
I’ve spent a few hours commenting on blogs this morning (very rewarding) but still have another dozen or more posts to look through, so this post will have to be continued.
One thought on “Mooc Week 4. Synthesis and reflection.”